Sometimes we want to read articles offline. In this post i will teach a simple trick or browser feature that let you convert any web page file to PDF format, which might help you to read your favorite articles offline. So lets get started.
How To Save Web Page file To PDF File ?
1. Open the Google Chrome Browser on your PC or MAC
2. Then go to the web page that you want to convert as a PDF.
3. Now press Ctrl+P on Windows PC or Command+P if you are on a Mac to Open the the Print dialog on Chrome Browser.
4. Now Change the destination to “Save As PDF” and hit the save button.
5. The current web page will instantly be downloaded as a PDF document.