Snapdeal Affiliate Hub:
Snapdeal introduce its new Snapdeal Affiliate Hub. Snapdeal Affiliate Hub is much better than previous version. It is similar to Flipkart Affiliate and Amazon Associate program. Snapdeal Affiliate Hub comes with many affiliate tools like Static banners, Snapdeal Search Bar and Affiliate URL generator.
KEY FEATURES OF SNAPDEAL AFFILIATE HUB:
Some key highlights of the changes that you will notice already are as follows:
- Simpler and more intuitive user interface.
- Product and category level reporting for better analysis of orders placed.
- Tools to search for products and get affiliate links automatically.
- Bookmarklet tool to get affiliate links for the pages you are browsing on Snapdeal.com in just 1-click.
- Static banners and a Snapdeal Search Bar you can add to your website.
- Product feeds – available both through downloadable CSV and XML files, and a feeds API.
You will see all the latest announcements, updates and notifications in your Snapdeal Affiliate Hub home page. To getting payment, you should your billing details given below.
- Payee Name: Name of the bank account holder.
- Bank Account number to which the payments will be wired.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN).
- The IFSC code corresponding to your account number.
And a copy of cancelled cheque is required to mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For international affiliate following documents are mandatory.
- Permanent Establishment Certificate
- Form 10F
- Form W10 (Only for US based affiliates)
- Tax Residency Certificate
- Bank Details
There is no minimum amount required to be achieved for the commission to be paid out. Your entire commission amount is wired into your account during the final payments each month.
The affiliate member with valid PAN is eligible for 10% TDS from their affiliate income and 20% TDS will be deducted from income of the member without PAN details. TDS is deducted for payouts greater than INR 5,000. or $100